Surveys estimate that the average menstruator will send up to 16,000 disposable pads, pantyliners, and tampons to landfills, menstruating costs women around EUR18,000 over their lifetime, switching to reusable cloth pads, lessening thousands of tons of non-biodegradable sanitary waste around the world each month – it takes 500-800 years to decompose a disposable!
Each package with 1 leak-free wet bag per pack
Outer Shell - 100% Leak-free lamination fabric, which is leak-proof.
Inner:100% bamboo Charcoal against ladies skin for utmost comfort.
Middle Microfiber layer - provides maximum absorbency.
- Size Medium: 9.5 inch in length X 7 inch in width; 1 layer bamboo charcoal + 2 layers microfiber
- LOVELY PRINT leak-free outer of Cloth Sanitary Napkin and comfort of the softer, Bamboo layer against your skin.Great as period panties too.Fold over and snap into place.Never feel embarrassing.
- CHARCOAL BAMBOO INNER LAYERS of these cloth menstrual pads is soft with maximum and have a stay dry surface.The dark color is forgiving of stains and Not only great at soaking up liquid, smells are neutralized.Middle layers microfiber make this reusable sanitary napkin super absorbent and a new trend in baby cloth diapers too.
- GREAT CHOICE for eco-conscious women. Reusable and Sustainable. HUGE savings to be made by using HEAVY FLOW / OVERNIGHT reusable, washable cloth sanitary pads over a lifetime.
- TWO SNAPS DESIGN for better fasten the pads around your underwear and make it more security.Change pad every 2-6 hours or as needed