Is Shea Moisture vegan? Not every Shea Moisture product is animal-free, but this one is!
Description & Usage: A lightly scented, ultra-rich, ultra-hydrating and cruelty-free balm. Our vegan salve nourishes and softens dry skin. The blend of Candelilla Wax, 100% Virgin Coconut Oil, and Fair Trade Raw Shea Butter gently moisturizes and protects skin. For all-over use. Gently massage salve into skin to hydrate hands, feet, elbows, cuticles, lips and any external area that is dry. Gentle enough for everyday use. Our Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912. Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals.
- Soften & Restore Skin
- A lightly scented, ultra rich, ultra hydrating and cruelty free balm; Our vegan salve nourishes and softens dry skin; The blend of Candelilla Wax, 100 percent Virgin Coconut Oil, and Fair Trade Raw Shea Butter gently moisturizes and protects skin
- Organic Raw Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids; Coconut Oil & Coconut Milk Blend: Conditioning properties smooth and soften skin; Acacia Senegal: Seals in moisture
- For all over use; Gently massage salve into skin to hydrate hands, feet, elbows, cuticles, lips and any external area that is dry; Gentle enough for everyday use
- Made with Fair Trade Shea Butter
- No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Propylene Glycol, No Mineral Oil, No Animal Testing, No Petroleum
Shea Butter, Coconut Oil
Shea Moisture Daily Hydration Vegan Salve