Is Neosporin vegan? Not every Neosporin product is animal-free, but this one is!
Neosporin + Pain Relief Dual Action Ointment provides 24-hour infection protection and helps soothe painful minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Formulated for first aid wound care, the antibiotic ointment contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate to help fight infection for 24 hours. The first aid ointment is also formulated with pramoxine hydrochloride to help soothe and reduce pain from minor wounds for maximum-strength relief. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic and pain relief ointment provides soothing infection protection without any sting. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the topical skin ointment on the affected area one to three times daily and cover with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage.
Bacitracin 500 units, neomycin 3.5 mg, polymyxin B 10,000 units, pramoxine HCI 10 mg, White petrolatum.
- 1-ounce tube of Neosporin + Pain Relief Dual Action Antibiotic Ointment for first aid wound care from the #1 doctor recommended brand
- Topical antibiotic ointment provides 24-hour infection protection of minor wounds and helps to soothe and reduce pain with a maximum-strength, no-sting formula
- Contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate antibiotics to help prevent wound infection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- The no-sting formula of this pain-relief ointment also contains the topical analgesic pramoxine hydrochloride for maximum-strength external relief of painful cuts and wounds
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic skin ointment to the affected area one to three times daily. Cover the treated wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for proper protection.