Lily of the Desert has been a leading producer of Aloe vera products since 1971. Our juice and gel products are made with certified organic aloe leaves from our own fields. We then process and bottle the aloe in our own facility based in Texas.
Our aloe products are certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) for verified aloe content. Our market-leading innovation and patented processes allow us to offer the best possible products for our customers.
Each of our products contain Aloesorb, which is a patented process developed after years of research that isolates higher molecular weight aloe polysaccharides that have shown to have the greatest impact on the natural benefits found in aloe. By adding Aloesorb back into our products, nutrient absorption in the body increases by 2000%, toxic levels of nitrates are lowered by 11%, immune support is increased by 12% and antioxidant support increases by 40%.
With Aloesorb, our products contain a full range of valuable aloe polysaccharides to help:
- Support a healthy digestive system
- Maintain a balanced stomach pH
- Restore and promote healthy regularity
- Maintain a healthy immune system
- Support normal muscle and joint function
FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Our aloe vera gels contain the same 200 biologically-active components as our juices, but have a thicker consistency than the juice
- Some consumers find this thicker consistency to have a “soothing” effect. The juices and gels have the same beneficial polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes
- Supports healthy digestion and may help increase absorption of nutrients
- Supports a healthy immune system and enhances antioxidant support
- Each of our products contain Aloesorb, which is a patented process developed after years of research that isolates higher molecular weight aloe polysaccharides that have shown to have the greatest impact on the natural benefits found in aloe
Certified organic aloe vera gel (99.5%), carrageenan (thickening agent). Less than 1% of the following natural, food grade sources: citric acid (oxidation inhibitor), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor).
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly