- SLIM FIT
- UNIQUE PULL STRING DESIGN - Don’t fear your cup being stuck. Removal as easy as pulling a tampon string. Experience the only cup in the world with a ReleaseRing stem for foolproof removal. Simply place a finger into the soft loop on the stem and tug to effortlessly break the cup’s seal without fear of the cup getting stuck. So easy, you already know how to do it.
- BELOVED BY PEOPLE WITH EVERY BODY TYPE - You deserve period products that are as unique as your body. FLEX Discovery Kit was designed for beginners with all body types and abilities. FLEX Discovery Kits come with a FLEX Cup, free gift of 2 FLEX Discs, and a premium carrying pouch. Try two innovative period products to discover which works best for you.
- RELIABLE - Be worry-free with up to 12 hours of period protection. Never rush to the bathroom to change your tampon or pad again, whether you’re sleeping, swimming, working or in class. FLEX products hold as much fluid as 3 super tampons. SIZING: Slim fit is ideal for first-time menstrual cup users.
- UNBEATABLE COMFORT - You may forget that you’re on your period. Our customers tell us every day that they love FLEX because it’s so comfortable, they feel like they’re wearing nothing. 60% of customers report fewer period cramps when using our FLEX Disc, and 80% report less dryness and irritation after switching.
- SAFE & SUSTAINABLE - FLEX Cup is made in the USA out of 100% medical grade silicone. Our products are FDA registered, hypoallergenic, BPA and phthalate free and made without natural rubber latex. Feel healthy and good about doing your part. FLEX products are long-lasting and reduce unnecessary waste compared to period products that require multiple changes every day of your period.
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS - THE FLEX COMPANY DOES NOT SELL PRODUCT TO RESELLERS, THUS ONLY FLEX PRODUCTS "SOLD BY THE FLEX COMPANY AND FULFILLED BY AMAZON" ARE GUARANTEED TO BE AUTHENTIC. THE FLEX COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY OR AUTHENTICITY OF FLEX PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM UNAUTHORIZED RESELLERS.
Remove your FLEX Cup prior to intercourse. FLEX Cup is not a contraceptive device and will not protect you against sexually transmitted infections. If you experience any adverse events with FLEX Cup, discontinue use and consult with your physician.
FLEX Disc is not a contraceptive and does not provide protection against sexually transmitted infections. If you experience any adverse events with FLEX Disc, discontinue use and consult with your physician.
The FLEX cup folds for easy insertion and opens up inside to form a seal with your body. Wear it safely for 12 hours. It collects up to 3 super tampons worth of fluid.
To remove simply pull the ReleaseRing to break the seal and slide out in one motion.