Is Dr. Bronner's vegan? Most of Dr. Bronner's products are animal-free, including this one!
Our most popular scent—with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen the mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry. With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
- Made with organic oils and certified fair trade ingredients: dr. Bronner's pure-castile liquid soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions and fair prices
- Good for your body and the planet: dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable and use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and are cruelty-free
- No synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents: our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment and great for your skin
- 3x more concentrated than most liquid soaps: dilute dilute multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all purpose cleaning, washing pets and more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging
- Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles: dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using and increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste and has a positive environmental impact
Sustainability at Dr. Bronner's
Our guiding principles: make humble and mindful use of the Earth’s gifts—what comes from the Earth must go back! Healthy soils, healthy farms and green factories make great soap! Dr. Bronner’s works with farmers to implement regenerative organic practices. Our coconut, palm and mint oil farms in Sri Lanka, Ghana and India sequestered ~16,000 MT of CO2 —removing greenhouse gases from the environment to help mitigate climate change. Our factory is powered by renewable energy and the soap we make is completely non-toxic and biodegradable. Preservative free, detergent free and foaming agent free! All our cylinder soap bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Let’s regenerate and heal earth! All-One!
Water, Saponified Coconut-Hemp-Olive Oils (with retained Glycerin), Olive Fatty Acids, Peppermint Oil (boosted with Menthol), Vitamin E.