Is Dr. Bronner's vegan? Most of Dr. Bronner's products are animal-free, including this one!
Earthy and warm, with a powerful menthol burst to clear congestion and focus the mind! Scented purely with organic eucalyptus oil, our Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry. With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS & CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions & fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY & THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable & use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products & ingredients are never tested on animals & are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment & great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets & more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste & has a positive environmental impact!
Sustainability at Dr. Bronner's
Our guiding principles: make humble and mindful use of the Earth’s gifts—what comes from the Earth must go back! Healthy soils, healthy farms and green factories make great soap! Dr. Bronner’s works with farmers to implement regenerative organic practices. Our coconut, palm and mint oil farms in Sri Lanka, Ghana and India sequestered ~16,000 MT of CO2 —removing greenhouse gases from the environment to help mitigate climate change. Our factory is powered by renewable energy and the soap we make is completely non-toxic and biodegradable. Preservative free, detergent free and foaming agent free! All our cylinder soap bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Let’s regenerate and heal earth! All-One!
Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
Concentrated: Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: Clears at 70 degrees F. To simplify and enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 oz or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons or sinkful hot water. Then towel massage, a facial pack, then wring towel out and fingertip massage your hair and scalp. Enjoy the creamy emollient lather on baby, bath, beach, body, dentures, deodorant, shaving, aftershave, silk, wool, pets diapers, car, hand and foot soap.