Debrox Swimmer's Ear Relief Ear Drying Drops is a safe, fast, and effective product to relieve discomfort from water-clogged ears. Use Debrox Swimmer's Ear Relief Ear Drying Drops to dry water in the ears and help relieve water-clogged ears after swimming, showering, bathing, or washing your hair. These drops are safe for the whole family and are great for use at home or after water activities. Just place four to five drops in each affected ear for fast and effective relief. If swimming and water sports and activities will be part of your next family vacation or outing, make sure Debrox Swimmer’s Ear Relief Ear Drying Drops come with you just in case the symptoms from water-clogged ears strike. Also look for Debrox Earwax Removal Drops – from the #1 doctor- and pharmacist-recommended brand for excess earwax removal*. *IQVIA Claim Substantiation Validation Statement, 12/1/18 - 11/30/19; Pharmacy Times 2019 Annual Pharmacists Survey
- Ear drying drops that relieve discomfort from water clogged ears
- Clears water from swimmer's ear
- Safe for the whole family
- Fast and effective relief
- Contains isopropyl alcohol
- ingredients: Active Ingredients Purposes. Isopropyl Alcohol 95 percent in an anhydrous glycerin 5 percent base Ear drying aid.