Is Advil ibuprofen vegan? Not every Advil product is animal-free, but this one is!
Advil Film-Coated Tablets contain a Rapid Release Formula that goes to work fast for headache relief, menstrual cramps, minor arthritis pain relief, muscle aches, back pain, and the aches and pains associated with the common cold. The active ingredient in Advil Film-Coated is also a fever reducer. These tablets contain 200mg of Ibuprofen Sodium and are safe to use for ages 12 years and older. Advil Film-Coated Tablets deliver fast and targeted pain relief at the site of inflammation and are designed to dissolve quickly, absorb rapidly, and go to work in minutes to stop pain before it gets worse. Use as directed. Please refer to the label for complete warnings and important information. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- RELIEVE PAIN AND REDUCE FEVER: Advil is designed to work in minutes, no matter how tough your pain might be. Our original Rapid Release Formula dissolves and absorbs quickly to stop pain before it gets worse.
- RAPID RELEASE FORMULA: Advil Film-Coated Tablets contain 200mg of Ibuprofen Sodium and delivers targeted pain relief at the site of inflammation.
- EASY TO SWALLOW: For fast-acting pain relief in an easy-to-swallow tablet, Advil Film-Coated tablets are a good choice. This oral pain reliever can be used by adults and children who are 12 years and older
- SAFE PAIN RELIEF: For over 30 years, millions of people choose Advil to deliver powerful pain relief from many kinds of acute pain including headache, backache and joint and minor arthritis pain.
- #1 CHOICE FOR PAIN RELIEF: Advil delivers unbeatable strength of tough pain. Add Advil to your cart today and get power over pain.
Ibuprofen, Acesulfame Potassium, Caramel Color, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Copovidone, Ferric Oxide, Hypromellose, Mannitol, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide.