Updated: Feb 8, 2021
Super Bowl celebrations may look a little different in 2021 due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, but there is still one thing all of us can look forward to: Super Bowl advertisements. Super Bowl commercials have been airing since 1967 and are known for their humor, creativity, and cinematography. Some of the most iconic Super Bowl commercials are from Coca-Cola, Budweiser, and Doritos.
In anticipation of the Super Bowl, VeganMed has compiled a list of our Top 16 favorite vegan advertisements. This Sunday, we encourage you to watch some of these vegan ads to learn more about veganism. Even better, send them to your friends every time there is a random ad on TV. Veganuary may be over for now, but you can still learn more about this movement. Going vegan is a great opportunity to improve your health, help animals, and fight climate change. Every choice that you make can and will have an impact on the future of our planet.
We understand that going vegan can be difficult, so we are here to help you start with baby steps. The next time you are looking for a medication, supplement or healthcare product, browse the VeganMed shop to buy products that don’t contain animal-derived ingredients, such as Dagua Toothbrush, Genexa Pain Crush, Advil. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our team.
16. 2018 Superbowl Ad: Redemption (PETA)
15. Live lamb used in provocative new vegan commercial in Israel (Euronews)
14. If Serial Killers Said the Stuff Meat-Eaters Say (PETA)
13. If Vegans Said the Stuff Meat-Eaters Say (PETA)
12. Casa de Carne (Last Chance for Animals)
11. Things That Vegans Are Tired of Hearing (BBC Three)
10. Piggy Sue (Vodafone)
9. Anti-Fur Advert (Plant Based News)
8. The Award-Winning PETA Ad the NFL Squashed: ‘Don’t Stand for Injustice’ (PETA)
7. What If We All Go Beyond (Beyond Meat)
6. "How'd You Do That?" "Plant Based Diet" (Kyrie Irving, Nike)
5. Eat Balanced TV Advert (Earthling Ed)
4. Veganuary TV Advert - Follow Your Instinct (Vegan Food UK)
3. Love life. Live vegan. (Mercy for Animals)
2. Mad Sausage (2013) (Mercy for Animals)
1. Driving Progress: Vegan Medications, Supplements and Health Products (VeganMed☺)
This Super Bowl Sunday, watch these Vegan ads instead.
Even better, send them to your friends everytime there is a random advert on TV. Share links below!
We understand going Vegan can feel like it is tough; let’s start with baby steps. Next time you are looking for a medication, supplement or healthcare product, just stop by the VeganMed Shop to buy products that don’t contain any animal derived ingredients (Sports Pre-Workout Powder, Ashwaghandha etc.)
Looking for certified and verified animal-free products?
Want to learn more?
Thank you for your awareness and concern for animal-derived ingredients!
If you have any further questions about ingredients in your medicines and supplements, feel free to reach out to the VeganMed team!